It’s almost Father’s Day! Have you figured out how you’re going to share your love and appreciation with that special man in your life?
Don’t wait until the last minute to find a gift for the man that richly deserves your appreciation. Instead, choose a meaningful, well-intentioned gift that says, “You deserve the best” with the help of the Sensitive Soul’s wellness-inspired gift guide.
Here on the Sensitive Soul blog, I’m all about giving gifts that promote health and wellness. After all, don’t we ALL want to feel our very best in life?
Let’s support our father’s mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual wellness this year with gifts that come from your heart.
Check out these gift ideas that are sure to remind him that his health is the most precious gift of all.
For the Father Who Enjoys Reading
- A health magazine or journal subscription. Every man loves having something to casually read when the opportunity presents itself. Whether the magazine is about natural health, exercise, or a sport/hobby of your father’s liking, he is sure to glean some useful information from a subscription!
- Audible books for commuting to and from work. Does your father commute to work? Perhaps he’d enjoy a subscription to Audible, the digital service allowing you to choose whatever books you’d like to listen to. Prices can range from 1 month at $15 to a year’s subscription of $150.
- Blue Light Blocking glasses. With all the screen time we have in our daily lives, our body’s are paying the price. These glasses help reduce eye fatigue and promote healthier sleep cycles.
For the Father Who Exercises
- Acupressure Mat. Acupressure mats are the ultimate relaxation accessory for the man who exercises. I use the Bed of Nails acupressure mat for tension relief and deep relaxation. The mat can be used to warm up muscles and joints as well as for relaxation.
- Vega Protein Powder. Treat the father in your life to an organic, plant based protein powder for all his nutritional needs pre or post workout.
- An environmentally friendly water bottle such as the HydroFlask or Berkey Sport filtration variety makes a great gift. Help your father stay well with a clean vessel to drink his water and stay hydrated.
- Pay his entrance fee for a local race. Show him that you support his active lifestyle while also supporting a cause!
For the Father Who Needs to Relax
- Spa Day for Dad. Find a local spa and schedule a massage, foot massage, facial hair trimming, pedicure, etc. Trust me, men deserve and love these services!
- A Day Without Responsibility. Take over your father’s responsibilities for a day or for a weekend. Perhaps mow the lawn for him, do the house chores, pay the bills, complete a task he’s been talking about for a long time. Allow him to rest, relax, and zone out. This is HIS day!
- Give him a meditation pillow. Meditation pillows are game changers, in my opinion. Not only do they support healthy posture, they actually encourage me to sit and meditate! Just seeing my cushion is a mental reminder that I need to take a few minutes to quiet my mind and focus on my breath.
For the Father Who is a Family Man
- Maybe the father in your life wants to spend his day close with his loved ones. You could go for a family hike, picnic, go to a sporting event, bike ride, shop at a farmer’s market, etc. Try to make it active (this IS a wellness-inspired guide after all).
- Scrapbook style “I Love You” calendar. This is budget friendly and sentimental. Perfect for any guy who deserves to know just how much he is loved.
Whatever wellness gift you choose, I hope he enjoys it! Simply by giving him a gift that promotes his health speaks volumes about how much you love him! Happy Father’s Day to all the men in the Sensitive Soul community! You are truly one of a kind!
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase an item using one of the links, at no cost to you, I may earn a small commission. I only suggest products that I have tried and use. Thank you for your help supporting The Sensitive Soul blog!